Server, Router, Printer
Ultra Clarity Cables
Features & details
- QUALITY CONTROL - Each Cat 6 internet cable 10 ft goes through rigorous testing to ensure a secure wired internet connection with exceptional speed and reliability.
- PERFORMANCE - High performance Cat6 ethernet patch cables are designed with extremely well-matched components for outstanding uniform impedance and very low return loss, providing lower crosstalk, and a higher signal-to-noise ratio. They support frequencies of up to 500 MHz and are suitable for high-speed 10GBASE-T internet connection for LAN network applications such as PCs, servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, and more, while remaining fully backward compatible with your existing network.
- CERTIFICATION - Cat6 Ethernet cable with CM grade PVC jacket complies with TIA/EIA 568-C.2, is ETL verified and RoHS compliant.
- CONFIGURATION - The 10 feet cat 6 ethernet patch cable features 8 solid copper conductors 24 AWG. Each of the 4 unshielded twisted pairs (UTP) are separated by a PE cross insulation to isolates pairs and prevent crosstalk and covered by a 5.8mm PVC jacket with RJ45 connectors and gold-plated contacts. The molded strain relief boots help avoid snags that will damage your cables. They are molded for flexibility and resist common wear and tear.
- SUPPORT – Ultra Clarity Cables are designed to last. If an item is defective or breaks within a year, we will issue a replacement. For questions or concerns please contact our friendly, USA-based customer support team.